Presidio Graduate School Alumni Association
Founded in 2010, the Presidio Graduate School Alumni Association (PGSAA) is led by an elected board of alumni Directors and serves to engage, connect and celebrate Presidio Graduate School alumni. The PGSAA board works in close partnership with the Associate Director of Engagement and other members of the administration to support the mission and purpose of the association. While most of the nearly 700 members are in Northern and Southern California, PGSAA members can be found throughout the United States and in France, England, and the Netherlands.
The purpose of the Association is to support the development and growth of Presidio and promote fellowship and social activity among Alumni. The Association helps to develop opportunities for dialogue between alumni and administration, supports development and fundraising, and engages alumni across programs to support the mission of the school.
Membership in the PGSAA is free and automatic for all graduates of Presidio programs. Benefits include:
- Lifetime access to Presidio Alumni Career Resources
- Membership on PresidioConnect.org, the Presidio alumni website and directory
- Lifetime access to cutting edge sustainability practices with access to audit MBA and MPA degree courses at deep discounts as well as special Alumni discounts on PresidioPRO Master Classes, Short Courses and Intensives
- Invitation to Free and Discounted events such as monthly Community Events, the Presidio Presents Speaker Series, and other PGS-sponsored events such as TedxPresidio, Meeting of the Minds, etc.
- Invitations to alumni social activities such as monthly alumni happy hours, alumni talent show, alumni picnics, meet ups, hackathons, and more
- Invitation to Free Annual Alumni Homecoming Weekend
- Invitations to special Alumni Association Speaker Series
- Subscription to the Alumni Newsletter and Presidian
BOARD GOALS for 2013
The Alumni Association priority areas for 2013 are to:
- Provide professional networking opportunities for alumni across the MBA, MPA, Dual Degree and Executive Certificate programs
- Deepen collaboration with the School
- Strengthen connections within the alumni community by hosting meaningful social gatherings