We encourage all prospective MBA, MPA, and Dual Degree applicants to visit Presidio classes. These visits provide an opportunity to meet faculty and current students and observe how the classes are facilitated.
We conduct class visits every residency (except for the first residency of a new semester.) There are two visit sessions per day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. During each session, you will observe one to three classes, depending on which classrooms are hosting visitors that day. There are five available spaces per class visit session and they are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Session 1: 11:15am - 12:30pm, followed by a light lunch with students and
a member of faculty. Lunch concludes by 1:30pm.
• Session 2: 2:00pm - 3:15pm
To request a class visit, email email@example.com with the following:
1. The month you are requesting to visit.
2. Your top three choices of date and session.
3. Whether you are considering applying for Spring or Fall 2013.
4. Program of interest (MBA, MPA or Dual Degree).
5. Brief information about your professional and academic background, including degrees earned. You may include your resumé, your LinkedIn.com URL or a link to your bio on an organization's Web site.